Thursday, April 15, 2010

candyland

Sometimes this blog and my posts are just damn simple and to the point. Things I like and want to share with maybe the 5 people who read this thing!!

I realized the other day that I love sugar. I have posted about chocolate and bakeries..
But, maybe it's from my days at sleep away camp but I love candy. As organic, local, free range and grass feed as I want to be, I just love the stuff.

I love the German brand Haribo. I pick up most of my treats at Shoops German deli in Santa Monica. They have skilled me on the difference of the ones made in the USA and the German imports. The German imports are better. Maybe it's the sugar, artificial flavoring who knows...

But they just taste good.
Do you have favorite candy obsessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails