Monday, September 6, 2010

The ladies in VENICE



My holiday post has to do with the killer styling of my favorite Hollywood gal Michelle Willams and perfect little leading lady Elle Fanning.

Williams is at the Venice Film Festival for her work in the Kelly Reichardt movie, MEEKS CUTOFF. The film sounds incredible. I am a huge fan of Reichardt(OLD JOY and WENDY AND LUCY)

Michelle wore a Jason Wu dove gray 60's inspired gown for the premiere. Nice new haircut!! Gorgeous. Different. Don't know who made the little romper (probably APC) or the shoes... but spot on cute!

A runner up for age appropriate and going to be a superstar is Elle Fanning. She is in Venice with the film SOMEWHERE directed by another one of my style icons, Sophia Coppola. I know that the party dress she wore was Marc Jacobs. Must be nice having that hook up.

Keep up the good work ladies!!! I am so excited to see your films!

(Photo credits are from Justjared.com(I know I am lame. He has good photos!!) and Gettyimages.com and wireimage.com)

1 comment:

  1. all of these girls are so cute and fresh! oh, how I love Sofia - can't wait for Somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails