Monday, November 29, 2010

100 LayerCake finally becomes a .com


My favorite wedding blog has now become a website! After 2 years of work on their platform they have officially launched. You may remember my little wedding featured on their blog. Or my thoughts on wedding food!

The women behind this site are AWESOME and I really trust all their finds. Part of their site is a marketplace. Remember when you were super excited about your DIY decision to make all your place card holders? Now you have a 200 and they are in a box taking up needed space in your closet. 100Layer Cake.com has a section where you can sell off your multiples. How cool?

Vendor lists and DIY resources make up the rest of the site.

Congrats ladies. I am spreading the word.

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails