Friday, March 25, 2011



A break and pause from Austin.  I am heading back there next weekend for the Texas Hill Country Food and Wine festival. So there will be plenty of Austin coverage don't you worry.

This weekend a documentary about the fabulous NY TIMES style section photography Bill Cunningham is hitting theaters.  Might not be in your city yet but I hope it finds its way to you.  I literally have had this day marked on my calendar.  I have looked at his style still shots of the streets of NY and PARIS for years.  I now love watching his videos on New York Times site.  His commentary is priceless.

He is snappy, fiesty and funny for a man his age.  The fashion and trends he has predicted and commented on are too numerous to count.  He is a true treasure. 

Take a look.  I will quote one of Bill's favorite sayings, "it's a hoot!".

Have a great weekend.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails