Friday, June 1, 2012

FT in the NY TIMES

One of my favorite actresses on the television screen.  Loved her from the ER days.
Dr. Ross (G. Clooney) and nurse Hathaway?  Come on.  Best Ever.

Currently she is gracing us with THE GOOD WIFE .  If you have not watched the show, you should.  Some of the best writing and acting on network TV.

Sooo I was thrilled to see her in Face Time on the NY TIMES BLOG and MAGAZINE.  This little column is one of the best.  Make up artist Tina Turnbow  interviews actresses (and sometimes other people with interesting professions) on their personal makeup and skincare routine.  It is short and to the point which I love. 

Hope you catch up on the Good Wife....but man I wish I could find some old ER episodes.
Hulu??
Enjoy the weekend

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails