Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No Samoas..but I am still hoping...

My man just introduced me to some great cookies. We love cookies. We are those people that always have dessert. Always. One day he brought home the Peanut Butter Creme and said, "these taste like girl scout cookies!!" Who does not love a girl scout cookie? Need I mention that they only come around a few times a year?! Well now you have a good alternative. These cookies are the "natural" version of the GS cookies. With stats like, No high fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors these cookies are my dream come true.

Below is the next one he brought home. The fudge mint. The best alternative to a the classic Thin Mint I have ever had...

I plan on having more taste tests coming soon...like they have a fudge striped cookie that holds a strong resemblance to my little Keebler elves version.....

What are your favorite cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails