Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Grrrrrrreat!!

I must eat breakfast. Something. A piece of toast. A bananna. Something. My Dad was big on breakfast. So thankfully it has stuck with me and my stomach. Long gone are the days of me waking up before school and eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I was off cold cereal for a long time. Opting for oatmeal or plain yogurt with cereal almost daily. Now I got back into the kick of a bannana (in the winter) and berries(in the spring/summer) with a nice big bowl of cereal and milk. I always test out new cereals. Some of been in my friends kitchen cabinets or I just randomly go for it at the market. Here are some of my current favorites:


Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 Almond

But really want to try these!!!!!!


Annie's Breakfast Bunny Cereal


What's your favorite cold cereal???

1 comment:

  1. cereal is my favorite food group! i love trader joe's gluten free granola loaded fruit and nut. especially with almond milk. i will also eat puffins. and frosted shredded mini wheats. and raisin bran. and honey bunches of oats. i'm going to make myself a bowl right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails