Monday, April 5, 2010

Glossy...

Sorry people...Friday was a bust. No post.
But to make up for it...here is a special "make-up" post.
Literally.

I have a dear friend who changes my hairstyles every few months and also gives me the best beauty tips. She is a professional hair and makeup gal so I trust her with all my heart.

She turned me onto By Terry products for my wedding. I used their lipstick. I am obsessed. Though my atm/bank account is not.

To buy just one of their products is a treat. I recently went for their lip gloss. Wow. A little goes a long way. So much beautiful pigment. The smell is incredible.

Look on Shopstyle to find all links to products online. If you live near a Barneys I know they physically carry the line.

Brighten up for spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails