Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gone to the pig farm...

Heading to Iowa with my husband to do a wonderful event with Niman Ranch.

If you have never heard of this company. Better click the links below.

Niman Ranch believes in sustainable farming, support of family farmer's and ranchers. The company produces some of the best meat and pork in this country.

Link to farm tour with Iowa hog farmer, Paul Willis.

Can't find a local retailer? You can buy their product online.

I will be posting pictures of me and cute piglets upon my return.

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. 1-Iowa is awesome!
    2-Don't think Animal is not at the top of my list of places to eat once I finish the epic unpacking.
    3-Looking forward to more LA tips since I can actually use them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails