Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Paris=Marc Jacobs favorites




I must say the Parisian's LOVE Marc Jacobs...
His bags, clothes, accessories...everything.

So before I begin with my fashion posts for the rest of the week...
I thought I would bring you my favorites from the current Ready to Wear Fall 2010 collection. I went into his store here in LA the other day and the clothes are stunning. The gray's, the sequins...yes.

I am bummed because I saw this gorgeous white, velvet, long, sleeveless dress at the store and can't find a picture from his runway show. I am telling you if you are getting married in the fall or winter this dress is PERFECT. It's cream and the draping is perfect. There is a picture of a similar short version above (second to last photo). Call the store in LA or NY and inquire.

So enjoy some Marc and hang tight for some Paris fashion info.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails