Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dreaming and will be for awhile.


Sofia Coppola designed some beautiful bags for Louis Vuitton.  I have seen one of these top handle bags in the flesh and will say IT IS STUNNING. 
Simple yes, but perfect.

She also designed these beautiful clutches.

Sometimes I get wonderful expensive bag hand-me-downs.  I do not complain one bit.  However, I do think that some of the prices are a bit outrageous.  So Sofia and Louis will have to wait.

But, in my wildest dreams I would get a surprise UPS package (or maybe FED EX?) and open the box to see this insanely pricey, wonderful bag that I would cherish forever.  Or I will meet Sofia and she will give me the one she is carrying...That would be a dream come true!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails