Wednesday, August 10, 2011

drink up and be smart

Ok....
I really will get to the New England road trip...
Just stay with me...

I have to bring you my latest obsession.  Baby on the way aside...this stuff is good.
Mamma Chia.

I stumbled upon it at my local...wait for it....Whole Foods Market.
An employee was putting them on the shelf and I asked if they were any good.
He opened one right there and said, "try it".
Also showing me that it has 2000mg of Omega-3 plus a whole host of nutritional benefits.

A quote from their website:

These extraordinary seeds offer a complete nutritional profile of omega-3, balanced dietary fiber, complete protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Unlike flaxseed, they do not need to be ground in order to absorb the nutritional benefits. Chia really is one of the world’s healthiest whole foods!

I was sold.  Some people are scared off by the floating Chia seeds.  I don't like Boba Tea's  but this is fine.  Or I just deal with it because I know this stuff is good for me.  You can also just buy a bag of the seeds and sprinkle them on anything and everything...
You can find them here...

Had to bring you a healthy post...feeling smarter already from all the Omega-3's!!
Maybe not but hopefully my baby will be!!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails