Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cinch it up...

Feeling these belts from MADEWELL.  I got the blue suede one above (also got a snazzy leopard one that seems to only be available in store).  These guys are helping me out with my current clothes situation.  Baby time has made me re-think most of my current clothing choices.

Speaking of babies..my man is 2 months old.  We are heading to NY soon.  I am sure I will enlighten you all with some baby/food/holy crap NYC with a kid travel post.

Until then have a great start to your December....

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. This is a awesome blog post that i was looking for! Thank You So Much for sharing it with me and others for whom this post will be really valuable =)

    kids clothes suppliers

    kids clothing suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I was just wondering how you were doing and then I saw your husband on Top Chef - so cool! Hope you and the baby are well :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails