Monday, February 27, 2012

VF party and Oscar time

   



 



Michelle at Pretty Mommy inspired me to look at the Vanity Fair website for exclusive party pictures.

Some of my favorite people at the party:

Sofia rocking a pantsuit.

Marty....MS....love.

Ummm can we talk about Pharrell playing the drums on a balcony all night??
What?  But he always looks so dapper.  Fact: I was on a plane with him last year.  He has the most insane Hermes carry on luggage I have ever seen!

My favorite Olsen.

Giving major hand claps to Rooney.  I think she is doing her own thing and loving it.
But not even a ring on the finger or a bracelet?  I would have loved one sparkly thing.

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. The Vanity Fair party always looks like so much more fun than the Oscars! and sofia in that pantsuit - love! I always keep those covers forever too - I think I have some of the first ones ;)
    Hope you are well lady!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails