Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Soda Pop's



The husband and I went to lunch today. He introduced me to a new spot. It has been around for almost a year but I never ventured over to Soda Pop's. It is centrally located in West Hollywood. Yes, they have all different types of vintage sodas but their main grub are sandwiches.

It felt like a college town sandwich shop. I mean that in a good way. Literally while we ate lunch I heard Blues Traveler, Jack Johnson and Hootie and the Blowfish. But, it fits with the food. Homemade potato chips with flavors that change daily and a great selection of sandwiches/salads.

A nice spot for a quick bite and a flashback to high school and/or college while listening to the easy rock of the early 1990's.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails